In order to install the WHMCS billing platform the license key is required.
Garanntor provides WHMCS Starter licenses with Resellers accounts , VPS, dedicated servers at N8,500/month. WHMCS license is not available for shared hosting plans.
If you need one, contact our us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two ways to install the WHMCS billing platform:
1. WHMCS installation via the Softaculous script installer.
2. Manual WHMCS installation.
WHMCS installation via the Softaculous script installer
You can install WHMCS with the help of the Softaculous script installer in your cPanel control panel by clicking on the WHMCS icon under the Softaculous Apps Installer section in the cPanel dashboard.
Follow the instructions on the screen to install and complete the process.
Manual WHMCS installation
The installation files below can be used for the manual WHMCS installation:
Kindly note that WHMCS is encrypted using Ioncube to protect the source code. If you use the cPanel control panel, you already have Ioncube enabled on your server.
The following steps below will guide you through the installation process for WHMCS:
1. Unzip the contents of the zip file to a folder on your computer .
2. Rename the file configuration.php.new to configuration.php .
3. Upload the entire whmcs folder to your website. If you experience difficulties, try uploading it in the binary mode.
4. Next, you can rename the folder to whatever you like (billing, clients, payments, etc...).
5. Now visit the installation script at http://<www.yourdomain.com>/whmcs/install/install.php to run the installer process.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to install which will involve entering your license key, setting file permissions as listed below, and setting up your primary admin account.
7. When installation is complete, delete the install folder from your web server and CHMOD the configuration.php file back to 644.
Required file and folders permissions (unless your php is suPHP or PHPSuExec):
|/configuration.php||CHMOD 777 Writeable|
|/attachments||CHMOD 777 Writeable|
|/downloads||CHMOD 777 Writeable|
|/templates_c||CHMOD 777 Writeable|
Post Installation Suggested Steps
After the installation is completed, we recommend that you go through and configure your new WHMCS system in this order:
1. Log into the Admin Area and configure your General Settings (Setup > General Settings).
2. Set up your Payment Gateways (Set up > Payment Gateways).
3. Set up your Products & Services (Set up > Products and Services ).
4. Configure your Domain Pricing (Set up > Domain Pricing ).
5. Set up your Support Ticket Departments (Setup > Support Departments ).
6. Set up email piping so you can manage tickets using the WHMCS Support Desk.
7. Ensure the WHMCS Cron Job is set up and configure automated tasks (Set up > Automation Settings).
8. Place some test orders on your website to check everything works as expected.