If you would like to run your own nameserver, you can associate your nameserver's IP address with a personal nameserver using the Personal DNS Servers option in your Garanntor account. It allows to create glue records for your servers.
You can input the nameserver name and IP address through your account, and this information will be submitted to the Registry.
You can register personal (private) nameservers with an IPv4 address in the following way:
1. Sign into your Garanntor account (The Sign In option is available in the top right of the page)
2. Mouse over to the Domains section
3. Click on the Manage Nameserver option in front of the domain name:
4. Mouse over to Nameservers
5. Click Use custom nameservers (enter below) and fill in the nameservers to be used
6.This will not automatically point your domain name to the registered nameservers. You will need to switch your domain to these new DNS records.
7. Once you’ve registered your nameservers, please do not forget to create the corresponding A records for them in your domain name zone file. This can be done in the DNS or Zone Management menu of your hosting control panel. You might need to contact your hosting company for assistance with setting up the records.