If you would like to run your own nameserver, you can associate your nameserver's IP address with a personal nameserver using the Personal DNS Servers option in your Garanntor account. It allows to create glue records for your servers.
You can input the nameserver name and IP address through your account, and this information will be submitted to the Registry.
You can register personal (private) nameservers with an IPv4 address in the following way:
1. Sign into your Garanntor account (The Sign In option is available in the top right of the page).
2. Mouse over to the Domains section and click it.
3. Click on the Manage Nameserver option in front of the domain name:
4. Click on Private server to edit information with regards to the server
5. Add the custom names for the servers in the nameserver input box and the IP address in the IP address box.