Installing a Certificate
1. Login into your Garanntor cPanel account
2. You should see a Let’s Encrypt for cPanel button under Security. Click on it to access your active domains list to install a certificate.
3. At the Issue a new certificate section. You should see a list of all your active domains including variations of them with and without a www. prefix.
4. You can check multiple boxes if you wish to install more than one certificate at a time or click the Issue Single link beside the domain where you want your certificate installed. If you check multiple boxes, click one of the Issue Multiple links at the top or bottom of the list.
5. Next, uncheck the checkboxes next to the domains you don’t want to include if you selected multiple ones on the list on the previous page. Also select which domain you wish to be the primary one users are going to visit.
6. If you use one of the domains to access your email, also check the box labeled Install mail SMTPS/POP3S/IMAPS SSL certificate. Finally, click Issue to install your certificates.
NOTE: This installation process usually takes about 10 seconds, but can take up to 45 seconds depending on how many certificates you have selected to issue. When the process has completed, you should see a message letting you know the installation was a success.
If something went wrong, try again. It usually works the second time around.
When you return to the main page, you should see your domains with certificates installed listed at the top of the page. You can click the Remove links to delete certificates one-by-one, or the Reinstall link to renew the certificates before the expiry date.