Garanntor Domains Reseller for WHMCS allows you to resell over 600 TLDs extensions sold by Garanntor
The module facilitates its own API which can be used by domain resellers to offer domains within WHMCS.
This tutorial will show you how to successfully install and configure Domains Reseller For WHMCS.
We will guide you step by step through the whole installation and configuration process.
- Upload and extract the registrar module into your WHMCS.
Once you have extracted the module, you should find a new folder with the registrar in 'resellerWHMCSpath/modules/registrars/' directory.
- Go to 'Setup' → 'Products/Services' → 'Domains Registrar' , find the module you have just uploaded and press 'Activate' next to it.
- Now, press 'Configure' button, enter 'User Email' and 'API Key' provided along with the module.
You can find these data in your Client Area in the Garanntor's Client Area under “Domains” → ‘Reseller Area’. Afterwards, press 'Save Changes'.
- Add your WHMCS server IP address under "Settings " → "Allowed IP Addresses" in the Garanntor's Client Area under “Domains” → ‘Reseller Area’, Press 'Submit'.
- To continue, go to 'Setup' → 'Products/Services' → 'Domains Pricing'.
Set up TLD your provider allows you to resell, select additional features, choose registrar you have just installed from a dropdown menu and save it through pressing 'Save Changes'
- Afterwards, set pricing for your TLD. To do so, press 'Open Pricing' text.
It will open in a new window, so make sure your browser does not block it.
- Next, enter prices for specific actions. Press 'Save Changes' to confirm.
- Congratulations, you have just successfully installed your registrar!
In this section we will present to you a sample workflow of the module.
In a basic workflow 3 users take part:
- Provider - Garanntor
- Domain Reseller - a provider's client who aims at reselling TLDs offered to him by the provider. The reseller must own a system with integration module provided to him by the provider
- End Client (Registrant) – a person with a client account in the Reseller's system (WHMCS, Blesta or others).
- Provider provides Domains Reseller module and API for reselling domains
- The Reseller has access to the Reseller Area once logged into the provider's client area.
- There, he can download both the integration module and its documentation as well as generate and copy any API details required to activate the integration module in his own system.
- Then, the reseller needs to set up TLDs that the provider allows him to resell with the integration module delivered by the provider. Defines the pricing (prices must be higher than the ones the provider has set up to generate any income).
- There is one step that separates the reseller from offering the domain from his system.
- The reseller must add funds to his credit balance in the provider system to be able to pay off the charges and settle the amounts owed to the provider for his resold TLDs .
- Provider creates an 'add funds invoice' for the Reseller, the Reseller pays the invoice and then again the Provider adds the same amount to Reseller's credit balance.
- From now on, any domain can be ordered.
- End Client orders a domain from his client area in the Reseller's system.
Last Word About Payment
Now, that the End-Client has ordered and paid the reseller for the domain, at the provider's system a new invoice for that domain is created automatically (on behalf of the reseller).
Depending on the selected "Payment Type" configuration the invoice will be paid with credits and domain attempted to be registered or attempt to register the domain and if successful, the invoice will be paid with credits.
In case the reseller does not have sufficient credits on his account to pay for the domain registration the process is stopped until the invoice is manually paid by the reseller.
The reseller's income is the difference between the price of the sold domain to the End-Client and the price he paid to the provider.