To view billing statistics for a load balancer:
- Go to your Control Panel's Load Balancers menu.
- Click the label of the balancer you're interested in.
- Click the Billing Statistics tab.
- Set Start and End time. By default the statistics are generated for the last three months or the actual VS existence period.
- Tick the Show in my Timezone box to show bandwidth statistics according to your profile's timezone settings.
- On the page that appears:
- Date – particular date and time for the generated statistics
- Users – the load balancer owner. Click the owner name to see the User Profile (user details)
- Virtual Servers – the virtual server name with the total due for LB resources (CPU priority, CPUs, memory and template resources) for the point of time specified in the Date column.
- Network Interfaces Usage – the total due for the network interfaces used by this LB for the point of time specified in the Date column. Click the network interface name to see its details.
- Disks Usage – the list of disks assigned to this LB with the total due for the disk space resources (disk size, data read/written, reads/writes completed) for the point of time specified in the Date column. Click the disk name to see its details.
- Costs – the total due for the Virtual Servers, Network Interfaces and Disks resources at the point of time specified in the Date column.
Scroll down to see Total Amount (the total due for the whole billing statistics period).