In order to add funds to your account, an Add Funds invoice will have be generated and when payment is made for the Add Funds invoice your account will be credited.
Follow the steps below to add the funds to your account
- Login to your Client Area
- Once logged in, you can either click on Billing -> Add Funds or click on your name->Add Funds to go to the Add Funds page
- On the Add Funds page, enter the amount of money you would like to add as credit to your account and choose your preferred payment method from the list of payment methods available and click on the Add Funds button. An invoice will be generated, a mail will be sent to you, and you will be redirected to the invoice page.
- On the invoice page, you can see the instructions for the payment method preferred. You can also change your payment method, if you decide to go with another payment method.
- If you are not ready to make payment for the invoice, click the Back to Client Area link at the bottom of the page.
Feel free to send a mail to email@example.com if you have any other inquiries.