Autoscaling monitors provide information about the cluster load.
To view the load balancer's autoscaling monitors:
- Go to your Control Panel's Load Balancers menu.
- Click the label of the balancer you're interested in.
- Click the Autoscaling Monitors tab.
- On the screen that appears, you will see the list of autoscaling monitors along with the following details:
- monitor name
- virtual server label
Click the label of a monitor you are interested in to view its details:
Depending on the monitor type, the monitor details screen page will show the the following info:
- memory monitor details screen
- CPU monitor details screen
Memory monitor info:
- Name of the memory test - test label
- IP of the device agent - IP address of the agent running on the server
- Platform - OS platform
- The name of the agent - virtual server identifier
- Free memory limit - free memory limit in MB
- Free swap limit - free swap limit in MB
Memory last results:
- Free memory - free virtual server memory in MB
- Total memory - total virtual server memory in MB
- Free swap - free swap disk size in MB
- Total swap (MB)
- Buffered memory (MB)
- Cached memory (MB)
- Status - monitor status: OK, if the monitor is correct or NOK, if the autoscaling configuration does not match. Monitor status is refreshed once in 5 minutes.
CPU monitor info
Name of the CPU test - CPU test label
IP of the device agent - virtual server IP address
Max value for kernel - maximum CPU value for kernel
Max value for iowait - maximum CPU value for iowait
Platform - virtual server OS
Max allowed value for user - maximum CPU value for user processes
The name of the agent - virtual server identifier
Tag of the CPU test - CPU test tag
Min allowed value for idle - minimum CPU value for idle mode
Max allowed value for nice - maximum CPU value for nice
Max value is a CPU priority set during the server creation.
CPU last results
CPU index - CPU number
User Value - percentage of CPU used in user mode
Kernel Value - percentage of CPU used by kernel
Nice Value - percentage of CPU time occupied by processes with positive CPU value
Idle Value - percentage of CPU used in idle mode
IO Wait Value - percentage of time the CPU was idle during the IO request
Status - monitor status: OK, if the monitor is correct or NOK, if the autoscaling configuration does not match. Monitor status is refreshed once in 5 minutes.