With a VPS, you receive all the power of dedicated hosting with the ability to have your own set of services running and also have customized disk space, RAM, CPU and IP addresses. With shared hosting, you have limited administrative access and can't customize software configurations, while with a VPS you can perform any actions from your control panel and don't need to contact technical support with every single request.
Articles in this section
- How To Fix "Deceptive Site Ahead" For Your Websites When Viewing On Browsers
- How To Add Spam Filter In Cpanel
- How To Get Email Header For Outlook And Hotmail
- What Is INODE Limit?
- How To Change Cpanel Login Details From Client Area
- How To View Your Tickets From Your Client Area
- What Is Eating Up My Resources(Disk Space And Bandwidth)
- How To Create A Sub Account From Your Garanntor Client Area
- How To Run Tracert
- How To Force HTTPS For Your Website from Cpanel