With a VPS, you receive all the power of dedicated hosting with the ability to have your own set of services running and also have customized disk space, RAM, CPU and IP addresses. With shared hosting, you have limited administrative access and can't customize software configurations, while with a VPS you can perform any actions from your control panel and don't need to contact technical support with every single request.
Articles in this section
- Is My Data Safe? Do You Take Backups?
- Who Do I Get In Touch With If I Need Help?
- Can I Divide My Shared Hosting Package And Resell It?
- Do You Offer SSH Access?
- Do You Include Protection From Viruses?
- Can I Upgrade To A Higher Plan?
- Is Email Hosting Included In My Package?
- Can I Host Multiple Web sites Within One Shared Hosting Plan?
- What is a VPS?
- Why should I choose VPS hosting?