Sometimes there might be a need to prevent an email account from sending emails to the mailing list, or access should be granted to just the moderator or subscribers only. The simple guide below shows how to do this.
1. Click the gear icon and navigate to Domain Settings.
2. Click Mailing Lists to disable all created mailing list.
3. Select the Mailing List of choice.
4. In the options box, the mailing list name is shown. The status can be changed from enabled to disabled. The moderator (Admin) can be selected from the Moderator section.
5. In the list settings, three categories are provided.
- List To Address: This contains the list of email that will receive emails (recipient).
- List From Address: This is the "from" email address.
- List Reply-To Address: This will be the "reply from" email address.
6. In the Posting section, the allowed posters (or senders) can be set.
- Moderator Only: Only the admin can send out emails.
- Subscribers Only: Emails can only be sent out by subscribers.
- Anyone: Both moderators and subscribers can send mails.
7. Click Save when done to save the changes made.
That's all there is to it.