For shared hosting plans, we do not provide SSH access. However, most of the tasks can be easily achieved using your Hosting Control Panel - cPanel. The SSH feature is only available when you purchase a VPS.
Articles in this section
- How To Fix "Deceptive Site Ahead" For Your Websites When Viewing On Browsers
- How To Add Spam Filter In Cpanel
- How To Get Email Header For Outlook And Hotmail
- What Is INODE Limit?
- How To Change Cpanel Login Details From Client Area
- How To View Your Tickets From Your Client Area
- What Is Eating Up My Resources(Disk Space And Bandwidth)
- How To Create A Sub Account From Your Garanntor Client Area
- How To Run Tracert
- How To Force HTTPS For Your Website from Cpanel