Registering a domain name is very simple. Here are the steps to follow in order to register a domain name from your Garanntor client area.
1. Login to your garanntor client area. On the menu bar, select Domains.
2. Select the option "Register A New Domain"
3. In the Search box, type in the domain name you want to register and click "Search". If the domain name is available for you to register, you will be informed below as shown in the image
4. Once the domain name is available, Select "Add To Cart"
5. Now you have the option to configure your domain. You can check the option for "DNS Management" and "Email Forwarding". If you also want ID Protection, you can select it. After that, you can go to the nameservers section and specify your nameservers. If you already have a hosting account, you can input the nameservers for that hosting account that you want to connect your domain to. If you do not have any hosting account yet, you can leave the default nameservers. Once you are done, select "Continue"
6. Next, select your payment method from the options listed here and select "Complete Order"
7. If you selected the option of paying with your card, you will need to put in your card details and then select "Pay". Once this is done, you will be notified via email that the domain name has been registered.
Please note that newly registered domain names take up to 24hours to fully propagate. This means that they will be fully active after the propagation time. So dont worry, if you cannot access your domain immediately after you register it. It is still propagating and should be active within the next few hours.