In this article, we’ll see how to reset the WordPress password from phpMyAdmin
This method involves editing and updating the
wp_users table values to reset the lost WordPress password.
1. Head over to PHPMyAdmin using your cPanel
2. Click on your WordPress database.
Note: You need to know the database your site. To find your WordPress Database please click here.
3. Navigate to and click the table
4. Click on edit to modify the password.
5. Now, in the user_pass field, change the function to MD5 and enter your new password in the Value.
6. Click “Go” or similar option at the bottom to update the table values.
You should see a success message like this:
And that’s it.