Some times, you might have deleted some files from your file manager and they go to trash. These files in the trash still add up to your total disk usage. Here is a guide on how to completely delete files in your trash so as to free up space.
1. Go to your cpanel and access File Manager
2. Once in the file manager, select "view trash"
3. Next, select "empty trash". You will get a popup box to confirm that you want to empty the trash. Go ahead to select "empty trash" once again
You can also delete a file permanently without moving it to trash.
1. Once you select the file from anywhere inside your file manager, click on delete.
2. A popup box will come up to confirm that you want to delete the file or folder. You will notice a check box to skip the trash and permanently delete the file. Check the box and then click on delete.