Each account on a shared server has the allotted resources attached to it. You can easily check what is eating up your resources from your cpanel.
Let's take a look at your disk space to know why your disk space is filled up
1. Log into your cpanel.
2. Search for the Disk Usage link.
3. Click on it and you will get information on how your disk space is used up
4. Getting this information will make you decide if you want to delete unused files/emails or upgrade your account. You can click HOW DO I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT to place an upgrade order.
This also applies to your Bandwidth
1. Log into your Cpanel
2. Go to the metrics table and click on Awstats
3. Click view in front of the main domain
You will find a complete listing of all the terms and gain a better understanding of what the AWStats are telling you HERE
You can either check if it is robots or visitors visiting your site. In the case of bandwidth, visitors visiting the site cannot be managed, the only option is to upgrade your hosting account when your bandwidth has been used up.