Once you added an email account in your cpanel, you can configure it with outlook for easy management.
Below are the required steps to synchronize your webmail account with Outlook:
Make sure your domain name loads. If it doesn't load your email account won't work.
1. Make sure you have set up your email accounts at yourdomain.com/cpanel.
2. Select Tools > E-mail Accounts.
3. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next.
4. For your server type, select "IMAP" and click Next.
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings (IMAP) window, enter your information as follows:
6. Your Name: Enter your first and last name.
7. E-mail Address: Enter your e-mail address.
8. User Name: Enter your e-mail address, again
9. Password: Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
10. Incoming Mail Server (IMAP): Enter mail.yoursite.com for your incoming mail server.
11. Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): Enter mail.yoursite.com for your incoming mail server.
12. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the "Outgoing Server" tab.
13. Select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
14. Select the "Advanced" tab and change the "Outgoing server (SMTP)" port to 25 or 26.
15. Click Next.
16. Click Finish.
Kindly also note that the port number for POP3 is 110