Garanntor Email indexes all of the messages you receive, regardless of how you organize them in your folders. As long as the message hasn't been deleted and purged from your account, the search tool will find emails quickly and easily. Garanntor Email also offers an Advanced Search feature that allows you to search across all of your folders in addition to adding search criteria such as To and From addresses, search strings and more.
To perform a search, you can do the following:
1. First go to the folder you want to search in. This can be your Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts or any of the custom folders you create for organizing your messages. You can also search in shared folders. For the purpose of this guide, we will be using the "inbox" folder
2. Next, type the search criteria in the search bar located near the top of the All Messages view.
3. Click the magnifying glass or press "Enter" on your keyboard.
4. Garanntor Email will automatically search the messages within the folder you are viewing for matches and display the results.
5. It's also possible to use the Sort options for searching for messages that have attachments, that were replied to, that are flagged, that are linked to tasks or more. While not technically a "search", being able to sort your messages using specific criteria can assist with finding the messages you need.