An email signature is a block of text automatically appended at the bottom of an email message. Signatures may contain the sender's name, address, phone number, disclaimer, or other contact information.
In addition, Garanntor Email allows users to create HTML formatted signatures that can include stylized text, links, images, etc. For example, a signature can contain a company logo and tagline, an image that links to a personal or business social media account, or even links to other properties, like a company's help desk or management interface.
To access your signature settings, follow the simple steps below:
1. log into SmarterMail. To access the dashboard, use email.yourdomain.com
2. Use the Menu icon to navigate to the Settings section.
3. Then click on Signatures in the navigation pane.
4. To create a new signature, click New Signature.
5. A modal box will pop up and then you can enter a friendly name and the content that should be appended to each message. When done, hit save.
6. The saved signature will now appear in the signatures pane as shown below:
And that's it! You have created an email signature.